Sunday, July 4, 2010

// // Leave a Comment

The Course in Universal Artificial Intelligence (Artificial General Intelligence/AGI) in Plovdiv University - Conclusion | Заключение на курса по Универсален Изкуствен Разум 2010 г.

Some of my best students and me

About the Course at Plovdiv University, and the Course Program


I'd like to thank the vice dean of FMI Dr. M. Manev and FMI for accepting this unusual course, and my students for their curiosity, smart comments, agreements and disagreements. Your company was enriching and pushing me to share and think more. Now I'm not that alone in my dreams and interests about mind and intelligence.

I hope to keep discussing with you, feel free to comment in the blog, if you wish join the Facebook group and share materials or ideas you've found.

Another course is being conceived for the winter. If it happens, it would be even more advanced, focused on Boris Kazachenko's and mine most advanced concepts and what I manage to understand and invent up to then. The course may include brainstorms and discussions on solving real generalization, architectural, neuroscientific, implementation etc. problems. Hope to see you again there, eventually!

Trivia

- Ironically, the last class of the advanced and futuristic course was in the oldest lab at the University, the only one with CRT monitors left...  :)

- The caption in the balloon on the T-shirt says "Science = Art + Fun". I got the blank from a  Famelab competition. Closer view.

- If you're interested in tennis: yes, Plovdiv is the native city of Tsvetana Pironkova who defeated Venice Williams at the Wimbledon quarter-finals.  :)



Тагове: УИР, Универсален изкуствен разум, курс, университет, мислещи, машини, изкуствен интелект, трансхуманизъм, невронауки, ПУ, Пловдивски университет, студенти, колеги, 2010 г.,

0 коментара: